Some real gems got reviewed this year. Japanese greens stood out. Tie guan yins rose to the top of the oolongs, and a Chinese black tea from a lesser-known locale garnered high ratings.
1. Teas of Japan’s Sencha Tawaramine Shizu7132. 92 points
2. Teas of Japan’s Kama-iri cha from Minami-Sayaka Cultivar. 92 points
3. Peony Tea S Pre-Qing Ming Bi Luo Chun. 92 points
1. China Cha Dao Premium Almond Phoenix Dan Cong. 91 points
2. China Cha Dao’s Premium AA Tie Guan Yin. 90 points
3. Imperial Iron Goddess (Heavy Fire). 90 points
1. Verdant’s Laoshan Black. 92 points
2. Darjeeling Tea Boutique’s 1F Badamtam Clonal AV2. 90 points
3. Teavivre’s Superfine Tan Yang Gong Fu. 90 points
Get even more in the Member Content.
Walker Tea Review- a tea blog with tea reviews and tea tastings.
Want to see a tea reviewed? Contact me: email@example.com