Have you also noticed the trend of analysts announcing “this is the new flavor combo you’ll crave.”
For the 2010 holiday season, Businessweek has an article (with image below) with these:
These pairings were birthed to be joined with tea:
- A Phoenix Almond Dan Cong already exhibits this powerful combo. Sublime recapitulation.
- Another oolong works with bay leaf and pear. Try a Li Shan.
- Get a Wuyi oolong to go with cinnamon and bacon. There are even cinnamon oolongs.
- Coconut is out. I avoid most forms of the stuff.
- Oriental Beauty has beautiful orange peel and orange blossom type notes. Rishi’s Bai Hao has excellent flavor, aroma, and aftertaste.