It’s time to celebrate the small wins we’ve had in the WTR community. I’ve been in touch with several of you, and have several happy things to report:
- Visitor traffic continues to increase.
- Not only are visitors coming, they are staying. They are finding more pages and posts worth looking at.
- You’ve bought teas and teaware, enjoying the special promotions available through WTR.
I’m glad to see our community growing.
Don’t forget to contribute. We need your voice and experience!
- If you’ve tasted one of the teas, share your experience & add to our collective knowledge
- You may need more info or have a question. Check out the FAQ page. I’m preparing to make revisions on suggestions I’ve already received.
- Bloggers out there. Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org). Let’s look for a way to link our conversation between our blogs.
- Tea retailers. Contact me (email@example.com) about interviewing you. Share your passion for tea, and put a face with your company’s name.
We change others with our voice. As our collective voice gets louder, we can look forward to a greater tea selection, greater quality, and more competitive prices.