First, you start with the starting lineup of the tea gang:
- Chris Cason and the Tavalon crew serving up the tea cocktails
- Harney & Sons (Jen) with their ever-popular Paris blend
- Linda Villano of SerendipiTea
- Jane London of Tea Beyond
- Allison and Ghazal of Rishi Tea
And who could miss the presence of Flushing’s own Fang Tea. One of my personal highlights was sitting at Fang’s tasting table with Fang’s Kyle Shen. Kyle worked his tea magic to not only serve a delightful Bulang Mtn Pu’er, but also wove those of us sitting together into a community. Bravo.
Walker Tea Review- a tea blog with tea reviews and tea tastings. Operated by Jason Walker.by